Happy spring 32

Mona Pendleton | Thursday, March 12, 2015 @ 7:38 AM | ,

Hi there! It's that time of year again when many of us have spring fever? I know I have been bitten by the bug ~ have you? The Major League Baseball has kicked off spring training baseball games here in Phoenix, both Angie and Meredith will be on spring break next week, the temperatures are in the 80's, the sky is blue, so many plants and trees are blossoming and allergy season is in full swing! Once can't help but have spring fever even here in the desert! With spring in mind, I pulled out one of my all time PTI stamp sets and made a couple of cards along with a combination of pretty patterned papers from a couple of Pion Design collections including: Vintage Wedding, My Beloved Son and Paris Flea Market:
One of the many things I love about Pion Design papers is their versatility and how easily they can be mixed and matched.
I even dusted off my stash of Copic markers!
For sketch inspiration, I joined along with the retrosketches sketch challenge:
I was also inspired by the card Concept challenge to create a Clean and Layered style card: 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be Sweet ;)
post signature








Pion Design products used:
Vintage Wedding ~ Borders ~ PD5910B
My Beloved Son ~ My son ~ PD5501B
Paris Flea Market ~ Pink fabric ~ PD5704B
Paris Flea Market ~ Pink lace ~ PD5707F
Paris Flea Market ~ Borders ~ PD5710B


 Comments

32 Sweet Comments So Far:

Lin said...

Oh what a darling card, Mona! I love everything about it!

Lin said...

Oh what a darling card, Mona! I love everything about it!

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

These cards definitely speaks Spring to me. So lovely and beautiful! Glad you're enjoying your weather. Have an amazing day, Mona!

Ros Crawford said...

I wish it were Spring over here ... It's so cold! But at least your beautiful cards have cheered me ... So very pretty ... love the added buttons

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, that does it, I'm coming to Arizona LOL!! What perfectly sweet spring cards Mona!!

Becca Cruger said...

Spring in a jar! This is so darn cute and full of sunshiney goodness!

Lisa said...

These are so absolutely gorgeous!! I love the flowers in the jar!! So creative to use buttons for the flowers!! The papers are beautiful!! Love these, Mona!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card Mona! I love the pastel colors, pretty flowers are fun stitching!!! The buttons are an adorable addition to your lovely flowers:) Nicely done!!!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie k

Greta said...

Beautiful papers--love them together! Such cute flowers with the buttons!

Kathy Bradley said...

Mona,
Two very pretty cards - and the button flowers are so adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are so adorable, love the paper you used and the fabulous design.

Petra Swart said...

How cute, Mona!!! Lovely spring feeling and lovely papers!!! TFS.
Have a great day!!!!

Pam said...

Oh, these are lovely! Those papers are so pretty and your flowers so beautiful. Spring needs to come to New York soon.

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, I just love anything with a mason jar! These are beautiful!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous. Love the soft spring colors.

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful cards! I love your flower garden in a jar, and those papers are soft and sweet!

Christine L said...

Very pretty cards Mona... loving those button flowers!

Have a great weekend...
Christine x

Cheryl W. said...

This card has such a soft, homespun feel to it. So pretty!

Patty O'Malley said...

Adorable cards, Mona! Have a wonderful weekend!

Patty O'Malley said...

Adorable cards, Mona! Have a wonderful weekend!

Susan Lankford said...

Absolutely adorable....love anything with buttons!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

These are so cute! Love the fun colors and the buttons!

Lynn D said...

These are adorable! I have that PTI jar stamp and love it. What a great way to combine the sketch and inspiration photo! Just lovely.

Lynn D said...

These are adorable! I have that PTI jar stamp and love it. What a great way to combine the sketch and inspiration photo! Just lovely.

Gale Evans said...

So pretty! Love the colors!

RobinH said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards!! Buttons are my favorite!

Val-Belle said...

Oh I love these cards... those jars are just gorgeous. I am obsessed by them... Love the colours and the great take on sketch and inspiration pic. <3

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Mona, They definitely have a happy Spring feel to them. And I love how you used those buttons.

Hugs, Linda
My Happy Place

Tracey McNeely said...

Mona Ii love this card, so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing with us at both the Card Concept and RetroSketches!

Gabby said...

Sweet, happy card Mona! LOVE the flowers and fence in the jar. Great printed paper, too. :)

Angela said...

A jar filled with beauty and happiness! Your card is marvelous, and thank you for sharing it with us at The Card Concept!

BożenA said...

Full of surprise! The card in the whole is quite different from the image on the basis of the fragment. Beautiful and fun.
Regards,
Bozena


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS