just a little note 21

Mona Pendleton | Sunday, January 18, 2015 @ 10:40 AM | ,

Hi there! Hope you are having a great weekend! I've been working on a project that requires a lot of sewing, layering and distressing so I thought I would take a break from all that and make a VERY clean and simple card as I joined along with the PTI Make It Mondays challenge. This week, we are challenged to make our own homemade foam stickers.
I pulled out double sided foam that I purchased from PTI and die cut a label from the Mat Stack 2 Collection:
I stamped a flourish from Fancy Flourishes on the background and embellished with a stamped/ die cut butterfly from Love Lives Here:
For sketch inspiration, I joined along with the current retro sketches sketch challenge:
Thanks so much for stopping by ~ I'll be back tomorrow with an all new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. By the way, did you know that the on line Simon Says Stamp Store is now carrying several PTI products?!?!
Be Sweet ;)
post signature


 Comments

21 Sweet Comments So Far:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty thing!

Pamellia said...

Wow, love that flourish Mona! Wonderful CAS card, it's simple but elegant!! hugs :)

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous, Mona!! I love the pink swirl!! The butterfly with the heart cut-out is beautiful!! I love this!! Amazing card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. Makes me smile. Hope you had a great weekend.

Hugs~

Cheryl W. said...

You can even knock it out of the park in CAS, Mona. Very pretty card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Mona a beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at RetroSketches!

Stacey Pembroke said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love your take on the sketch and the wonderful stamp!

Christine L said...

CAS and FABULOUS!

Christine x

Patty O'Malley said...

So cute!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh pretty... I haven't inked that set in ages, thanks for the inspiration.

Petra Swart said...

What a lovely CAS card, Mona!!!! Love all the white space and the pink and orange!!! Beautiful!!! TFS.
Have a great day!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning and simple...love it.

Donna B. said...

Awesome CAS card! Pretty butterfly and great colors. I love PTI. I even won the $75 last week but I haven't decided what I want to buy yet!!

Greta said...

Such a sweet card, Mona! Love that flourish in the background!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your take on the sketch Mona, this is sweet!

Fiona said...

Beautiful! Love how you create incredibly detailed and complex cards but can also amaze us with your CAS projects too! Just love these PTI stamps!

Kerry said...

Wonderful CAS card, Mona! Love that set especially the flourish!

stampingbowd said...

So pretty! Lovely combination of challenges!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a sweet card...love the simple elegance! So effective! ;-)

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! Love the CAS design and the color combination you used. Fabulous design!!

HeatherCz said...

Beautiful CAS card!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS