Thinking of You Card 8

Mona Pendleton | Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @ 12:41 AM |


Thinking of You Card

Hi Cyber Girl Friends! Thanks for "going on" vacation with me! :) I had a lot of fun not only being on vacation with my family but also with you girls! :) It was fun to make a card, post it on my blog to share, then read the comments that followed. May seem silly to some but it sure made my days. :) I have some good news to share with all of you. My "Chemo Buddy" graduated from the Chemo Angel program last week.:) Basically, 3 - 4 weeks after patients have completed their last course of treatment, they "graduate" from the program. In case any of you are interested in becoming a Chemo Angel, you can find more information at http://chemoangels.net. I made this card for her using this week's Splitcoast's Color Challenge #222, CC222. The guidelines for the challenge was to use ONLY WHITE and ONLY ONE LAYER!!!! Being a MULTI layered, embellishment sort of girl that I am, I have to admit this challenge was really difficult for me. I hope you like it. :) Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and browse. Please feel free to leave a comment! :) Be Sweet! Until next time...

Ingredients Used:

Paper: The Paper Company Cool Metallic Cover Iced White

Ink:
SU Mellow Moss, VersaMark

Stamps: SU Delight in Life, Sincere Salutations

Sprinkles: SU Baroque Motifs & Dots Brass embossing templates, Offray ribbon, The Paper Company Studio Secret Garden Pearlized Brads, generic silver embossing powder, EK Success Corner rounder

post signature


 Comments

8 Sweet Comments So Far:

Shana said...

It's absolutely lovely!

Constance said...

Hello from soggy England! Your card is amazingly beautiful and elegant! I love it's simplicity! You have really outdone yourself with this one! Gorgeous!

Susan Mast said...

So Elegant! Love it!

Cindy Percovich said...

Elegant is the word! So very beautiful! I would buy 20 of these cards! THis is one of your very best!
-Cindy

KathyO said...

Hallmark is really jealous right about now! This is such a dramatically beautiful card! Hell, I'm jealous :D

GabrielleH said...

Very Elegant! I absolutely love what you did with ths card!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Girls! Thanks for taking the time to look & leave a message for me :) I always wonder what others think of my ideas! :) Have a great day! Hugs, Mona

Helen Watanabi said...

Ooops! I think I might like this one as much or more than your "So Glad We're Friends" card. Simple but so beautiful! You always do such a nice job!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS