Facelift! 10

Mona Pendleton | Monday, March 9, 2009 @ 10:30 PM | , , , , , ,

My blog got a Facelift!
Hi Everyone! I am very happy that my DH helped me update and spruce up my blog! What do you think? I hauled a few of my favorite items outside for the photoshoot! (smiles) It was very difficult to narrow down the supplies to put in that photo because I really love and use a lot of different stuff! I surely could have filled up that table! I am hoping that I will get my act together and make some tutorials pertaining to scrapbooking and cardmaking in the near future! Until then, I will just continue posting creations that I have made to share.

Celebration Card continued!
I made these two cards to coordinate along with the birthday card for my girlfriend's niece. I am going to make a set of these cards, 2 of each, along with a coordinating gift bag. I haven't gotten around to the bag yet, hopefully tomorrow after work! I hope you like them! Until next time...


Supplies used:

Stamps: SU Flight of the Butterfly, Sincere Salutations, Time Well Spent

Paper: SU Almost Amethyst, Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Generic Watercolor paper, Bazzill Chiffon

Ink: StazOn Timber Brown

Accessories: Spellbinders Large and Small Scalloped Circles, CB Swiss Dots embossing folder, SU Water Color Wonder Crayons, Jo-Ann Craft Essentials antique brown brads, EK Success 2" paper punch, Martha Stewart classic butterfly punch, SU paper piercing tool set, Sizzix Scalloped Circle #2 and Circle #2 dies, We R Memory Keepers XL eyelet and Crop-a-Dile, generic ribbon

post signature


 Comments

10 Sweet Comments So Far:

Joani McDonald said...

Mona ~ I love the facelift! And I love these cards! You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Joani

Mona Pendleton said...

Joani, Thank you for the kind words! Thanks for taking a look! Hugs, Mona

BevL said...

Nice job on those cards! If you aren't already you should be a SU demonstrator! I love ALL your work!

GabrielleH said...

Very pretty facelift to your blog. I've checked it out before (found it via Splitcoast) but finally figured it was worth permanently following. Can't wait to see what you create next!
Gabbie

Mona Pendleton said...

BevL, Thank you for the nice compliments. I was a "hobby" demonstrator a few years ago but trying to coordinate classes and such, was very time consuming and took the fun out of my hobby. Thank you for the kind words. Hugs, Mona

Mona Pendleton said...

GabrielleH, Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving such encouraging compliments! This blogging is all new to me, so I will take the time to look into that! Thanks for the info! Hugs, Mona

Lucy said...

Just to add my .02 Your blog is beautiful and you create some of the prettiest cards I've seen! I think it's time for me to get serious! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us all!

Mona Pendleton said...

Lucy, I sure do appreciate your 2 cents! Thank you for the words of encouragement!

Ginger said...

One word: Classy! I like your style!

Mona Pendleton said...

Ginger, Thank you for stopping by and taking a peak!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS