Celebration Card! 5

Mona Pendleton | Saturday, March 7, 2009 @ 10:59 PM | , , , ,

Celebrate Many Things!

Hi Everyone! My long time friend asked me to make a card for her special niece's birthday using the color purple and polk-a-dots. With a little creative thinking and playing with colors, this is what I came up with! I also needed a generic celebration card for two of my colleagues celebrating their official letter of acceptance into Nursing School! On the inside of many of my cards, I use the versatile SU set God's Blessings, as I did with these cards. I am planning on making an assortment of cards and coordinating bag using both this color scheme and stamp sets. So, I better get stamping! I hope you like it! Until next time...

Supplies used:

Stamps: SU Wonderful Words II, Time Well Spent, God's Blessings

Paper: SU Almost Amethyst, Chocolate Chip, Bazzill Chiffon, Generic Watercolor paper

Ink: StazOn Timber Brown

Accessories: Spellbinders Large and Small Scalloped Circles, CB Swiss Dots embossing folder, SU Water Color Wonder Crayons, Jo-Ann Craft Essentials antique brown brads, EK Success 2" and 1 1/2" circle punches, SU paper piercing tool set

post signature


 Comments

5 Sweet Comments So Far:

Mirna said...

Hey Mona, I love what you have done with your Blog. It looks great! Also love this new card. I wish I had your creativity!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Mirna, thanks for the kind words! It is really nice to get feedback!

Sally Fields said...

One of the nicest cards I've ever seen! It oozes talent! Way to go!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Sally Fields, Thank you so much! That is quite a compliment!

Chris said...

Can't wait to see the bag that you mentioned... Ready nice design. Very polished!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS