Spring Thoughts! 4

Mona Pendleton | Sunday, February 1, 2009 @ 5:18 PM | , , ,

Spring Fling!
Hi everyone! I am trying something new with the way I format posts. Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know if you have any thoughts to share! It is very sunny and warm (70 degrees or so) here in Phoenix today, so I had spring colors on my mind once again. The color combination in this card is very cheerful and can be used for various occasions. Simply changing the stamped image in the large flower embellishment with a "Welcome Baby" stamp, I used it to accompany a baby girl's shower gift. I hope you like it. Until next time...

Supplies used:

Stamps: SU Cause for Celebration, Hero Arts Message Circles

Paper: Die Cuts With A View spring stack, SU Tempting Turquoise, SU So Saffron, SU Pixie Pink, SU Whisper White, Bazzill Petal Soft

Ink: VersaMark

Accessories: Cuttlebug Bloom Dots Folder and Flower dies, EK Success 2" scalloped circle and 7/8" punch, SU scalloped circle punch, SU paper piercing tool, Jo-Ann Craft Essentials embossing powder and brads


 Comments

4 Sweet Comments So Far:

LindaH said...

I love both of your Valentine cards! I looked throught DC's spring pak and could not find the exact paper you have. Was it from this year's series? Do you do anythings special on the inside of your cards?

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Linda, I am sorry that DCWV paper is from last years Glitter Spring Stack. I think I saw on Jo-Ann Fabrics web site the new spring stack. My store does not have it yet.:( Thanks for the kind words! Is that a picture of your llama?
Thanks,
Mona

Kerry said...

What did you emboss this card with. I love it!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Kerry, Thanks! I used the CuttleBug Bloom Dots embossing folder. It is very versatile with many SU stamp sets! Thanks, Mona


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS