Spring Has Sprung! 0

Mona Pendleton | Monday, January 5, 2009 @ 11:11 PM | , , , ,

Spring Is Just Around The Corner!

I love the holidays and all the preparation but I am sure glad to have a break from making Christmas cards and I am so excited to work with spring colors! Here is my first attempt! This card is made with Bazzill Petunia CS. I stamped the background paper with SU Seeing Spots and Simply Said stamp sets on SU Whisper White CS. The ink is SU Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Certainly Celery. The tag is stamped with SU Lots of Thoughts stamp set in StazOn Timber Brown ink, then punched with SU Oval punch, and layered with an oval cut from Sizzix Tags and Frames Sizzlit set. I attached a piece of Jo-Ann Craft Essentials brown gingham ribbon around the stamped image, then adhered the tag. The little flower embellishment are made using EK Success various flower punches and attached to the card with Making Memories crystal brads. I like layering paper so I punched a Bazzill Aloe Vera border with a Martha Stewart border and added a piece of Bazzill Pear CS for contrast. I hope this card brightens your day!


 Comments

0 Sweet Comments So Far:


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS