Noel 0

Mona Pendleton | Wednesday, December 10, 2008 @ 7:01 PM | , , , ,

The clock is ticking!
I have been busy, stamping the night away, making more Christmas cards for my buddies! This card is made using SU Old Olive CS. Bazzill Red Robin CS is used to make the borders and one of the scalloped circles. The white scalloped border and Old Olive rectangle is made with a Spellbinders Nestabilities rectangular die. I stamped all the images using SU Perfect Presentation stamp set images with VersaMagic inks then embossed them using Jo-Ann Craft Essentials clear powder on SU Whisper White CS. Using a 7/8" EK Success circle punch, I punched the pointsettia images out, then adhered them on the various colored Cuttlebug Flower die cut pieces. I used SU Certainly Celery, Pink Passion, and Old Olive CS. I jazzed up the flower embellishments with Making Memories crystal brads, some paper piercing, and added a bow using SU silver cord. The patterned CS is from a Die Cuts With A View Christmas stack. Another simple yet sophisticated card, I think? Hope you like it!


 Comments

0 Sweet Comments So Far:


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS