Glittering Christmas Tree Card 0

Mona Pendleton | Tuesday, December 2, 2008 @ 4:20 PM | , , ,

Glitter Galore!
Christmas is right around the corner! I have been gathering all my Christmas stamps to begin the holiday stamping frenzy. This card appears to be simple, yet I think it is very elegant. This card is stamped on SU Tempting Turquoise CS, layered with White Die Cuts With A View CS that is embossed with Cuttlebug a2 snowflakes embossing folder. The blue glittery CS came from a Die Cuts With A View Christmas stack. I stamped the tree image with VersaMark ink, then applied SU Heat and Stick powder, then sprinkled with Martha Stewart silver glitter. I used the SU Cute and Curly stamp set and punch to make the Merry Christmas tag. The image was stamped using VersaMark, then embossed with Martha Stewart silver powder. I finished off the card with a couple Making Memories brads and SU silver cord. I think this card is very shimmery and glittery!
Merry Stampin!


 Comments

0 Sweet Comments So Far:


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS